Well I guess it won't be official until we have the keys, but we are days away from receiving those keys. This last week has been full of drama. On Monday, I was fully convinced that we were not going to survive this experience, and we were going to be back at square one. You see our loan guy gave us an FHA loan on a non approved FHA property. In the final signing of the approval for our loan , the underwriter spotted the error which sent our life into a tail spin. This was a problem Wayne and I could do nothing about, it was up to FHA to do a spot approval on our house. Well, 48 hours later we got the final approval, and gladly signed loan papers yesterday here at the condo. So we are looking forward to closing escrow next week.
***********************************************************
On another note, Hunter and I have been enjoying our evenings on our balcony here at the condo. We happen to have one of the best locations in the complex that overlooks the street and patches of green grass below us. He greets all of the neighbors as they trickle in from work, and he squeals in delight when the neighbors are out walking their dogs. The neighbors love him, and one man told me he looks forward to saying "hi" to Hunter.
***********************************************************
Now that our moving date is coming up fast, I have the horrible task of breaking the news to our adorable Filipino neighbor "Bob". Bob is a she... we think she is a mail order bride, but don't know for sure. Bob joined Bill upstairs several years ago, and she was so excited to tell us that she got married on a random Tuesday several years ago. Wayne and I looked at each other curiously, who gets married on a Tuesday? Either way she is just delightful, she loves cooking for Wayne, and chasing every ball that Hunter throws over the balcony. She offers to help clean my house, and even ran down to see if Hunter and I were OK during our last earthquake. She now works at our local grocery store, and she gets so excited when we come in for groceries. Poor Bob, she is going to be devastated !
*********************************************************************
Here are some pictures from our time on the balcony:


2 comments:
You're feeling the "moving guilt", eh? That's good sign...it means you have good neighbors:) Gotta love Bob! I don't know her, but I already like her.
I love the picture of his feet, so cute.
Post a Comment