Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home....

I don't want to go on and on about this house, but I will say it is absolutely beautiful and we have so much room we don't even know what to do. Our neighbors are unbelievable nice, and we are tucked away on a adorable cul-de-sac. An absolute dream come true ......

All the walls down stairs and upstairs through the hall are this beige color.
Hunter's room.... I wasn't too sure about this color but it is so adorable. Once the room is complete I will post pictures !

Our master bedroom.... let me tell you this room is breathtaking and Wayne and I love it. Imagine this color with all cherry wood furniture.



The boys moving furniture


Hunter enjoying lunch on moving day...

kitchen cabinets

Kyle , Wayne and Ryan enjoying the new house.....


Jason (Kyle's friend) putting up our blinds on Monday morning ..
I will post more pictures of each individual room as they are done. Thank you to all our wonderful friends and family who came through and made this day so much easier.


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Glad the move is going well!!

The 6-S Ranch said...

I bet it feels soooo good to get into a bigger place:)