Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Backyard

The house is coming together, and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. We are still struggling over here at the condo to get things packed since we both want to be at the house when Wayne is off. My mom and John came today, and I am so thankful. We worked in the backyard, and then cleaned all of the vent covers. Hunter did his best to help, but mostly just got dirty and moved the dirt around for us.

John did such a good job reviving this corner in the backyard.

My mom... isn't she cute !
my helpers... getting down and dirty


we have this beautiful tree in our backyard and it smells so delicious....John and my mom think it is a lemon tree !

better view of it....

fun light in the back corner... I was thrilled to find out that it works.


3 comments:

Troop 50412 said...

Lemon trees have thorns on them, if that helps any !!

Audrey said...

So fun Kristin!! Can't wait to see more!!

The 6-S Ranch said...

It does look like a lemon tree! If it is, you're very lucky:) Your mom and John are the best! I'll never forget how fast your mom unpacked her house when she moved...it was VERY impressive:)