Thursday, July 03, 2008

Napping

Our little guy has turned into a great napper. On most days he naps twice a day usually around 10:30, and then another nap around 3 or 4. Each nap lasts about an hour and a half. The best part is that I tell Hunter it is nap time, stick him in the crib and walk away. Hunter will usually read his books for a few minutes, and by the time I come back to check on him , he is in the position above.
Yesterday, Wayne made it home from work just in time for Hunter to take his nap. On this day, Wayne brought Hunter into bed with him. Wayne was going to sleep for the day, while Hunter only needed a nap. A half an hour later, I found Wayne watching TV, and Hunter fast asleep in our bed right next to Wayne. I walked in and was shocked to find Hunter asleep because most of the time they are wrestling. So we pushed Hunter into the middle of the bed, and I joined the boys for a nap. An hour and a half later, Hunter and I were able to sneak out so Wayne could get a good "day" sleep. This is one of the joys of being a stay at home mom, and having a husband who works crazy hours.

No comments: