Monday, December 22, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

Jamie and myself in 1980
Christmas 1980

Christmas 1981


1980 ( days away from turning 1)



Now that is a good Santa




Days before I was born......








5 comments:

One Krulishious Family said...

I love our stockings!! I am going to need a new one! THough I see you have replaced yours in the post below??? :(

Kristin said...

My mom keeps those stockings at her house. So I invested in some for our house.

Troop 50412 said...

So cute ! I like the old stockings too !

One Krulishious Family said...

Alright, as long as they are still in use :) The trouble with me having mine at home is now my mom doesn't fill it :(

Audrey said...

LMAO! I was going to say the same thing about you replacing the stockings. That'd be a disaster. When I bought Allison's two years ago, I bought two blank ones in case I couldn't find her if/when I had anymore kids. I figured someone else could stich the name on worse case. =)