Friday, April 15, 2011

5 on Friday

1. Today Hunter begged Wayne not to go to work. It broke my heart and I know its hard for Wayne also. He later said....."so Daddy goes to work so you can stay with me and Madalynn?" 
2. Hunter will be on Raising Hope on Tuesday at 9pm. He should be in the background during all the daycare scenes. I have no idea if we will even see him at all..... should be interesting !
3. Last night Wayne did a Tip-A-Cop fundraiser at the Claim Jumper in Palmdale. I took the kids because they love to see Wayne in his uniform and at work. We had a really great time !
4. Went to the SCV Consignment sale on Thursday and got Madalynn a Princess bike. She is over the moon excited. She points to it and says "my bike!"
5. Sunday is my sister's birthday ! Happy Birthday Sister.....