Sunday, November 09, 2008

Homework Update...


Unfortunately , no homework assistant made it over to condo. But a miracle did come. It came in the form of Hunter going to bed an hour earlier because of daylight savings . I was also able to do homework with a friend for four hours while the boys were away watching football.

My list has now been narrowed down to:
  • Silvaroli Report (due Monday
  • Prepare for final (Monday)
  • Three lesson plans (due Saturday November 15Th)


2 comments:

One Krulishious Family said...

How much longer do you have left? Keep up the good work! You are going to be an amazing teacher Kristin!

Kristin said...

Thank you Laura, you are soo sweet ! I just finished the credential classes, and start the Master program in January 2009, I will be done this time next year. All in all it is only, 5 or 6 more classes.