On Wednesday evening while Rob and Wayne went fishing, Hunter and I went over to hang out with Michelle and Brooke. Hunter unfortunately broke two of Michelle's breakables, and got into everything he wasn't suppose to. By the end of the night he had broke a vase, and a cup, eaten dog food, and took a bath in the dog water.
Could she be any cuter?
Michelle and Brooke
Enjoying the dog water
The neighbor girls came over to play with the dog Angus, Hunter was busy taking his clothes off.
Um, why is his butt showing ?
I don't know why I even waste money on clothes at this point. This exact thing happens at our house 3, 500 times a day.
2 comments:
hehehe I love it!!! You made me laugh and put a big smile on my face!!! You have a magical way of saying things!!!! Thank you for cropping that picture!!
What he likes to be Nakee, so what ????
Post a Comment