Hunter received this Rainforest Jumperoo from my Aunt Lola & Uncle Ron. Wayne and I seriously owe them thousands of dollars because they have provided us with hours of entertainment. Hunter has been jumping since he was 3 1/2 months old. Family members have made special trips to the condo to witness the Jumperoo. On the other hand, Target and Babys-R-Us owes Wayne and I because we have talked three or four couple into buying the Jumperoo. This is how it goes, we are walking through the baby section and notice families gathered around the Jumperoo, thats when Wayne and I move in and make the sale. We tell them Hunter loves it, and plays in it for hours. They are convinced and load the Jumperoo into the cart. I have even had Hunter demonstrate in Target. Really , I am not kidding !
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Jumperoo.......
Hunter received this Rainforest Jumperoo from my Aunt Lola & Uncle Ron. Wayne and I seriously owe them thousands of dollars because they have provided us with hours of entertainment. Hunter has been jumping since he was 3 1/2 months old. Family members have made special trips to the condo to witness the Jumperoo. On the other hand, Target and Babys-R-Us owes Wayne and I because we have talked three or four couple into buying the Jumperoo. This is how it goes, we are walking through the baby section and notice families gathered around the Jumperoo, thats when Wayne and I move in and make the sale. We tell them Hunter loves it, and plays in it for hours. They are convinced and load the Jumperoo into the cart. I have even had Hunter demonstrate in Target. Really , I am not kidding !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is the cutest baby in the whole wide world. I love him.
HAHAHA that is so funny!! Alli did the same thing! I love that thing!!
Post a Comment